Welcome!

...and let down your nets for a catch. These words from Pope John Paul II illustrate the need to renew culture today and illustrate his extraordinary ability to transform and renew culture. I hope to write not only about culture, but also religion, politics, current events, sports, and entertainment. I also hope this is not only a one-way narrative but the beginning of a dialogue..


Sunday, November 8, 2009

6 Weeks Left...

Dad and I have been doing P90X for about 8 weeks now which means that we only have about 6 weeks left. If you have not heard, P90X is a 90-day workout/diet plan focused on muscle confusion; there are 12 different workouts including plyometrics, kick-boxing, yoga, and all different push-ups, fly presses, and pull-ups. It has been a test for both of us. Yet, I think both of us are in the best shape in a long time. For those who wish to perform this 90 day plan be prepared. It tests every part of your body and mind. I think the diet is easily the hardest part because it takes discipline and determination to resist Mom's good baking!! I encourage those who have a real desire to improve their fitness/health and 3 months to sacrifice sweets, to do this program. You do not have to do P90X to lose weight (thats me) since it increases your flexibility, agility, and discipline. This workout plan is no doubt Xtreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment